Welcome to the See No Bounds website.
The term “See No Bounds” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, See No Bounds Limited, Registered Company Number 12863005. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the graphics and photographic imagery. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only by way of the provision of further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website and no control over the contents of those sites or resources. User generated content is not approved by us. If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 23 April 2021.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy [DO YOU HAVE AN ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY?].
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of Liability
This site is intended for consumer use only.
If you are a business user, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements.
NB: This statement does not extend to websites that are linked to this website. You should refer to the privacy policies of any such websites for further details about their use of your personal information.
General Use of Your Information
See No Bounds will use the details you supply in the registration process to provide you with ability to make purchases from affiliated companies who advertise their products on the See No Bounds website. There is no contract between you and See No Bounds for the order, supply or delivery of goods by See No Bounds.
If you have provided consent, we may also use your contact details to provide you with email updates regarding the website, as well as new products and services from those companies whom you have expressed an interest. From time to time we may also ask you for feedback on our services. By registering with us, you agree that we may use your information in this way. We will not provide your information to third parties without your agreement or otherwise unless legally required to do so.
See No Bounds uses third-party suppliers who will contract with you direct. There is contract for the order, supply or delivery of goods by See No Bounds. In order for third part suppliers to carry out their business with you, we may need to securely transfer the necessary Personal Data to them, in line with our Data Protection Policy. We have verified that all the third parties we use have Data Protection processes that are compliant with data protection legislation. Details of our suppliers are available on request. They agree to not make direct contact with you other than in the act of carrying out services necessary to fulfil your order.
You may cancel your registration with our website and opt out from the receipt of information regarding any additional products and services, at any time via the “unsubscribe option” on your Members page or by contacting us directly via e-mail.
What Information Do We Gather?
In addition to information gathered directly (for example, through the online account registration form), we also gather information indirectly. In common with most websites we have access logs. These logs record a user’s IP address and browser and are aggregated to produce summary information. This allows statistics about the popularity of the website to be compiled. Log files do not contain any personal information. See No Bounds reserves the right to store this information indefinitely.
We detect the browser that the user is using for the purposes of tailoring the content to suit the features of, and to deal with the bugs in, different operating system, browser type and browser version combinations.
This website is owned and operated by:
See No Bounds Limited, is a Company registered in England and Wales (Company Number: 12863005) whose address is Britannia House, Caerphilly Business Park, Van Rd, Caerphilly CF83 3GG.