Categories: No Categories
Want help to change that? It’s about TIME
Our focus has never been as overwhelming as it is today, and we’ve never been so busy while accomplishing so little. We live in a world of information overload, consumption addiction, social media influencers, and an attitude to work harder.
It is so exhausting.
We are so focused on getting it done and having it all, but this approach is ineffective to our personal performance while on a journey to success. Whilst we are more connected, we are also disconnected. What we usually end up with is mind-clutter that drains our resources and distracts us from the things that really matter.
Let me guess, you are attracted to this workshop because you need more time, but you can’t attend because you don’t have time?
– Is it really time that is your problem or are you unsure if this workshop will work?
– Is it really time that is your problem or do you need to prove to yourself that you can do it alone?
– Is it really time that is your problem or you tried it once before and it didn’t help?
– Is it really time that is your problem or is it uncomfortable to find out you are responsible?
– Is it really time that is your problem or do you not know where to start?
What if time wasn’t the problem but rather your behaviour and beliefs? Consider this…
– Procrastination is your go-to mode and you secretly enjoy it
– You don’t trust the coach
– You fear rejection if you have to start saying no
– Who are you without being busy
– It is easier to blame others than to be responsible for your actions
– Delegating is not possible as you can’t let go
– You tried the tools last time but they never stuck
Time is not the problem, respectfully, you are.
Let’s stop using time as an excuse and start giving it priority. When you do, time becomes your best friend. It will expose the truth about how you use it.
In this workshop, Tammy Whalen Blake from Go To Yellow, will teach you how to take back control using five simple steps from the Diary Detox method. It’s not about doing more or being more productive. It’s about respecting your time and teaching others to respect it too.
Done right, the Diary Detox® will get you A DAY BACK EVERY WEEK. It will show you how to clear the noise from your diary – and your head – giving you much-needed space to refocus on the things that actually matter in work and life.
Break free from the overwhelming time management tools and benefit from more practical learning of how you ACTUALLY waste your time.
What you’ll need:
- Print out the worksheet (or use the digital version).
- Permission to be fully present in the workshop – you deserve this moment.
- An attitude for change and growth. Results only happen when you are intentional.
To get a flavour of this workshop, watch the YouTube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMPrsmrnZOU&t=5s
Bookings are closed for this event.