- Do you feel there is something stopping you or getting in your way?
- Do you feel like your life is out of balance?
- Do you feel like you have tried everything and nothing seems to work?
- Are you just looking for some guidance so you can have balance in your life?
Does this sound familiar?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then we would like to help.
We invite you to join our online group programme where we will help you bring balance into your life. This programme is about identifying where the imbalance exists and giving you the tools and techniques to resolve it so you can have peace and calm in your life. This programme will provide you with a safe space for you to explore all aspects of your life, giving you the support, tools, accountability and motivation to not only deal with but overcome whatever is holding you back.
If you have struggled with an issue that you are now ready to face then we’d like to help you.
Life is a constant balancing act where one part of your life will feel like it’s out of sync with what you want.
It’s the ‘thing’ that you struggle with. It may be a repeat offender or a new challenge that you can’t seem to navigate your way around.
It will be consuming a lot of your time and energy when that could be better assigned elsewhere.
As it remains an issue other parts of your life seem slowed or stagnant because there is an anchor that is stuck into the ground which you would love to budge but cannot.
You may feel frustrated, confused, despondent or at a loss but do not worry, because you are not alone.
We are here to guide you on this journey so you can get the resolution to want.
We’ll give you the tools you need to identify what the problem is and support and accountability that will ensure you can resolve the problem that you are currently facing.
During this workshop, you will assess where you are in life so that you can steer your life in the direction you want it to go rather than handing that responsibility to someone else or even worse just hoping all will be okay.
During this programme, you will:
- Identify where the imbalance is in your life and why you see it as an imbalance
- Identify the hidden challenges that are stopping you from being successful, feeling amazing and loving life.
- Learn techniques to strengthen your mindset which will enable you to deal with any curveballs that might come your way.
- Create a crystal clear vision of what you want, where you want to get to and what you need to change.
- Decide what action to take and make changes now so you can gain the balance you crave.
By the end of the programme you will:
- have identified and addressed the imbalance
- paint the clearest picture of your obstacle to find the solutions in its detail and not be intimidated to leave it alone.
- have a supportive network around you.
- grown in your own understanding by witnessing and supporting the journey’s of others who do the same for you
This group programme will be broken down into the following stages:
15h Feb 9.30-12.00 – An online interactive workshop
8th Mar 13.30-14.30 – Midpoint group catch up
29th March 9.30-10.30 – Celebratory programme close workshop
Plus you will be assigned accountability buddies for the duration of the programme so you can inspire and motivate each other.
This programme is about collaboration. You will be working to change something in your own life by collaborating in a group workshop where each attendee will grow their knowledge, skills and confidence within themselves to create real change.
This is for you:
- if you’re ready to face the problem that has been holding you back.
- if you want to resolve the imblance before it becomes too late.
- if you’re fed up of being overwhelmed by the feeling out of balance.
Life is too short to be held back by problems. Think about what is at stake-if you are still facing the same problem/ nut in two months, six months or even a year from now? Let us help you to face up to, address and overcome them because when you do you will be ready for so much more. This programme will give you the tools you need when you are faced with issues in the future and when you thrive so do others around you.
Maria Newman and Rob Stewart will combine and overlap their individual approaches to coaching and helping people to create a powerful experience for the attendees. They will share in facilitating the workshop, demonstrate coaching and train the attendees to coach each other which will create an unforgettable, life changing framework for continued change.
‘As a mum, I felt like I was living for my family and I didn’t seem to feature. Although I had a voice, I wasn’t able to find the words to articulate what I needed. I’d gone from knowing what I wanted in life, especially in my career, to feeling lost.
I knew that getting back in the driver’s seat in my life would mean a lot of personal development. Getting to know myself again.
And here I am, 5 years later, actually living, even if it can be turbulent at times.
I now coach and mentor others to understand where the imbalance is in their lives, what is stopping them from moving forward and what actions they can take to change things for the better.’
‘After a varied career and life path, I trained to be a coach in 2017 at a point where all the pieces of my life jigsaw fell into place. Coaching was the vessel with which I could put my broad experiences and expertise together to live a truly purposeful life helping others to help themselves.
I had spent a long time searching for ways to be how I want to be, including holding sales jobs, a career in teaching, being a full time athlete, a Boat builder, carpenter, joiner, personal trainer, life coaching NHS patients and now private clients. I was not afraid to make big changes when fear wanted me to play it safe.
I help men go on internal journeys of investigation to help them help themselves. My clients learn the power of vulnerability, how to have fear and other limiting belief work in their favour and they thrive in doing so.
I am The Sherpa Bear and I am ready to help men go on important life journeys.’