Do you feel like your life is out of balance?
Do you feel like you have tried everything and nothing seems to work?
Are you just looking for some guidance so you can have balance in your life?
Does this sound familiar?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then I would like to help.
I invite you to join my 60 minute online webinar workshop where I will help you bring balance into your life. This session is about identifying where the imbalance exists and giving you the tools and techniques to resolve it so you can have peace and calm in your life. This session will provide you with a safe space for you to explore all aspects of your life, giving you the support, tools, accountability and motivation to not only deal with but overcome whatever is holding you back.
If you have struggled with an issue that you are now ready to face then I’d like to help you.
Life is a constant balancing act where one part of your life will feel like it’s out of sync with what you want.
It’s the ‘thing’ that you struggle with. It may be a repeat offender or a new challenge that you can’t seem to navigate your way around.
It will be consuming a lot of your time and energy when that could be better assigned elsewhere.
As it remains an issue other parts of your life seem slowed or stagnant because there is an anchor that is stuck into the ground which you would love to budge but cannot.
You may feel frustrated, confused, despondent or at a loss but do not worry, because you are not alone.
I’m here to guide you on this journey so you can get the resolution you want.
I’ll give you the tools you need to identify where the imbalance is as well as guide you to where you want to be.
During this session, you will assess where you are so that you can steer your life in the direction you want it to go rather than handing that responsibility to someone else or even worse just hoping all will be okay.
During this session, you will:
- Identify where the imbalance is in your life and why you see it as an imbalance
- Identify the hidden challenges that are stopping you from being successful, feeling amazing and loving life.
- Learn techniques to strengthen your mindset which will enable you to deal with any curveballs that might come your way.
- Create a crystal clear vision of what you want, where you want to get to and what you need to change.
- Decide what action to take and make changes now so you can gain the balance you crave.
By the end of the session you will:
- have identified and addressed the imbalance
- have painted the clearest picture of your obstacle to find the solutions in its detail and not be intimidated to leave it alone.
- be more self aware and have the tools to navigate through life’s drama
This is for you:
- if you’re ready to face the imbalance that has been holding you back.
- if you want to resolve the imbalance before it becomes too late.
- if you’re fed up with being overwhelmed by feeling out of balance.
Life is too short to be held back by problems. Think about what is at stake if you are still facing the same problem two months, six months or even a year from now? Let me help you to face up to, address and overcome them because when you do you will be ready for so much more. This programme will give you the tools you need when you are faced with issues in the future and when you thrive so do others around you.
This session will be delivered by Maria Newman, from Mummy on a Break.
‘As a mum, I felt like I was living for my family and I didn’t seem to feature. Although I had a voice, I wasn’t able to find the words to articulate what I needed. I’d gone from knowing what I wanted in life, especially in my career, to feeling lost.
I knew that getting back in the driver’s seat in my life would mean a lot of personal development. Getting to know myself again.
And here I am, 5 years later, actually living, even if it can be turbulent at times.
I now coach and mentor others to understand where the imbalance is in their lives, what is stopping them from moving forward and what actions they can take to change things for the better.’
Life is what you make it, so ask yourself, what’s my next best move?
All you need to do is book your ticket for this webinar.
Bookings are closed for this event.