Categories: No Categories
Are you constantly adding to your never-ending to-do list despite ticking off many daily tasks?
Are you so overwhelmed that it feels too much to handle, so you procrastinate?
Is your mind cluttered that you can’t see the wood through the trees?
If you answered yes, this workshop is for you.
A to-do list is a list where you keep track of everything you need to do. You can make this as simple or as complex as you like and your needs require.
However, a to-do list isn’t effective enough in today’s demanding world. You can have the greatest to-do list-building ability, but you will remain stuck if you have too much or do unimportant tasks.
This workshop will declutter your mind, increase your output and open your mind to what is getting in your way.
You will learn how to:
- Get it out of your head. The first step to clarity is knowing what’s on your mind.
- Create a structured brain dump. Sometimes a regular brain dump just isn’t enough. We will make sense of it while deleting some unnecessary tasks.
- Variety is the Spice of Life. Use the powerful tool that will see you accelerate through your tasks without procrastination whilst learning about your go-to habits and beliefs.
What you’ll need:
- Print out the worksheet (or use the digital version).
- Permission to be fully present in the workshop – you deserve this moment.
- An attitude for change and growth. Results only happen when you are intentional.
Watch the YouTube video to get a flavour of what you can expect in this session.
Bookings are closed for this event.