What journey does your customer goes on when they buy from you? Are you making the most of your website at each stage? Join us & find out.
About this event
Understanding every customer’s experience at each stage of the customer journey is crucial for success. Your website can play a key role in this journey.
Creating a customer journey process can help you visualise what customers need at all touchpoints. This can help you avoid potential issues or risks ahead of time, increase customer conversion and retention, and discover key information to make the best decisions for your business going forward.
We invite you to immerse yourself in connecting with your business vision and learn tips and tricks on how to enhance your customer experience and make the most out of your website design.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Exploring your customer journey.
- Learn the right questions to ask when planning an improvement or new website.
- What is your customer experience for your website – Wire diagram, user experience and navigation.
- Key things to check out on your own website to reduce risks.
- Identify a plan for you going forward.
As we approach the middle of another eventful year now is the perfect time to recheck the compass and ensure your customers are still travelling along the right path and your customer experience is the best it can be!