Are you battling to create engaging social media posts, reels, blogs or videos?
Perhaps you find it really hard to come up with ideas on topics to post about?
Or maybe you have great ideas but just can’t turn them into posts that get lots of engagement (likes, comments or shares)?
I get it! You just need a gentle nudge, learn a few principles and tactics and someone to keep you accountable.
If this sounds familiar, you’ll love my Creating Content with Caroline Community. A community focused on helping you to generate ideas for your posts, put them into a plan and discover what makes a good post that will attract more followers and engagement
Here’s what you’ll learn in the community:
- What are the main types of content and how they work well for different audiences?
- The different styles of social media post that guarantee increased engagement.
- How to create a monthly / quarterly / annual posting plan which not only keeps you focused but will save you time in the long run too.
- Simple questions you can direct at any topic that will generate numerous content ideas.
- Every day methods you can use to generate so much content inspiration you will wish there were more days in the week!
Plus you’ll get entry into my Facebook Group as well as lots of templates, cheat sheets and checklists that you can use to ensure your content planning and posting is a success.
Just £35 per month to come up with all your content ideas for the following month (minimum three months membership)
We meet via zoom on the following dates and times. (Sessions are recorded to enable you to watch again or catch up if you cannot make the call.)
- 11 January 12.30-1.30pm (Intro)
- 27 January 12.30-2pm
- 24 February 12.30-2pm
- 24 March 12.30-2pm
So if you want to
- Take the headache out of creating regular content that generates likes, comments and shares
- Plan a month’s worth of posts in just 90 minutes
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends
- Be kept accountable and consistent
Join the club directly by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info please follow the link below. https://socialhoneycomb.co.uk/content-creation-club/
Bookings are closed for this event.