Categories: No Categories
On our tour, not only will we show you the best sights in the city. You will see places you might wish to return to during your stay, and it will help you plan how to spend the rest of your visit to our city. Whilst each tour is unique, we typically visit the following places on our tours;
- Cardiff Castle – A 2000 year old Castle in the City Centre
- Principality Stadium – 74,500 all seater stadium, and the home of Welsh Rugby
- Cathays Park – Cardiff’s Civic Centre and home to numerous Listed buildings centred around Alexandra Gardens
- Cardiff Bay – Once the the worlds biggest and busiest docks, this area has been regenerated into a leisure destination
- Wales Millennium Centre – Cardiff’s very own Opera House located at the heart of Cardiff Bay
- The Exchange Hotel – Grade 1 Listed building, and former coal trading hall where the world’s first £1,000,000 deal was agreed
- Roath Park Lake – A 1 mile round lake in the north of the city, home to many water birds, and gardens
- Llandaff Cathedral – One of two Cathedrals in Cardiff, Llandaff Cathedral is 1000 years old on its own, and it is believed there has been a church or religions building of some sort on the site for around 3000 years
- Cathedral Road – A tree lined Avenue with numerous listed buildings and Victorian Architecture.
Fore more information about some of the sights we may show you on a Cardiff City Tour, click here
Have you made arrangements to get to your hotel? We can transfer you to and from your hotel from Cardiff Central Train Station, or a number of UK Airports. Simply let us know you would like us to carry out your transfer. We will then contact you for the details of the transfer you require.
Please Note: The Transfers are for a maximum of 4 people, with a maximum total of 2 large cases.
Bookings are closed for this event.