Blogging for SEO that is so effective you’ll increase traffic to your website, convert users into paying customers and understand how to measure your success.
Do you ever get the feeling that you’re spending too much time blogging on your website without reaping much (if any) reward for your effort? Do you look at your Google Analytics account and feel that your website is out there all on its own, ignored by the billions of website users out there active every single day and ask yourself; why is my site being ignored by Google (and all my potential customers)? How can I improve my website rankings? Why does everyone else’s website appear to be performing better than mine? What am I doing wrong???
On registering you will receive a brief questionnaire to complete before the first session. Based on your answers to the questionnaire, I will research your company’s products and/or services as well as those of two of your peers and an overview of your industry. You’ll also have the option to join an online group of blogging SEO pioneers just like you. Great for accountability and a fantastic place to ask and answer questions.
Based on this research you will receive:
• 15 blog ideas – related to your product/service/business/industry
• An updated version of one of your existing blog posts from your website optimised for search engines (if available)
• A selection of SEO search terms for your company and industry
In this session, you’ll establish the purpose of blogging for your business, how to construct search engine “friendly” blog posts, how to use those blog posts to improve the ‘stickiness’ of your website and how to repurpose blog content across multiple platforms.
You’ll also receive six weeks of email and phone support plus a one hour follow up one to one session with me to review performance and agree on suitable next steps.
In Session 1 you will: (2 hours)
• Establish the goal(s) of your blog posts
• Create one ‘top tips’ blog post
• Create one more detailed blog post
• Create a calendar of 12 blog posts
• Learn how to revisit your existing blog content to improve the SEO for each post
• Learn how to structure a blog post in a “Google-friendly” format
• Learn what a meta description is and how to use it to your advantage
• Learn how to organise your blog posts using tags and categories
• Receive tips for writing a successful blog post
• Receive tips to improve existing blog posts
In Session 2 (six weeks after session 1) we will: (1 hour)
• Review the performance of your posts
• Establish the pitfalls and successes of your changes
• Address any issues and concerns you may have
• Create a plan for future posts
Throughout the six weeks, you will receive email and phone support during office hours 9 am-5 pm, Monday to Friday with a response turnaround time of fewer than 24 hours.
Bookings are closed for this event.