I will show you how to organise and plan so that it takes you less time and allows you to focus on being creative
About this event
I WANT TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER, HOW DOES THAT SOUND?
Do you feel disorganised when it comes to social media and blogging?
Do you want to enjoy using social media?
Do you want to be more active on social media?
Do you want to be able to blog more easily and regularly?
Do you want to use your time more effectively?
If you said yes to one or more of these questions, then this workshop is for you.
This is a one hour interactive workshop that will take you from not knowing what to do when it comes to social media posting / blogging to doing it with ease. I’ll show you how to be super organised and do it all with ease, which will save you time so that you can be more creative.
Meaning you’ll get more done, feel like you have more time and have the energy to run your business.
My name is Maria Newman and I’ve been focused on raising my visibility on social media for more than 3 years now, by being present on most of the platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube and Pinterest.
The key for me has always been consistency. Showing up consistently. Posting consistently. That way my audience knows what they’re getting. But to do this, I’ve had to be really organised. Fortunately, I use to be a project manager so being organised is one of my superpowers.
For this to be possible, I have had to create my own simple process and templates that make my life easier and means I can do it more quickly. Giving me time to actually enjoy social media rather than being a slave to it.
If you’re racking your brains trying to think what to post and when. People keep telling you to repurpose or reuse but you have no idea what that actually means or how to do it. If you just want someone to make your life easier when it comes to social media but without the jargon. Then I can help.
I will show you how to create content so that you can post on multiple social media channels as well as creating a regular blog post without breaking a sweat or getting overwhelmed.
During this interactive workshop, I will:
- take you through the simple steps so that you can create your own framework that you will use for social media that is right for you.
- give you tips and templates that will make your life easier so that you can focus on having fun with social media rather than it feeling like a burden.
By the end of the session, you will know:
- which platforms you want to be active on
- the types of content you will be posting
- the themes you will be posting
- how to repurpose, reuse and how this can be used to create a blog.
This is for you if:
- you feel disorganised when it comes to social media
- social media has lost its fun
- you want to be active but you don’t know where to start
- you want to use your time more effectively and you’re fed up with feeling stuck
Social media is a great tool and will help you speak directly to your audience if you let it. It’s about having fun not seeing it as a chore. This workshop will help you start liking social media and maybe even loving being on social media.
If this is what you need then all you have to do is BUY your ticket for this workshop.
Bookings are closed for this event.