I’ve always been fascinated by how the mind works and the control it has over us. How it can sometimes cheer us on and at other times stop us in our tracks.
However, it doesn’t have to be like this. By being more aware of our mind and what it is telling us, we can form good habits to overcome this controlling pattern.
My name is Maria Newman and I help people to think differently so that they can uncover the challenges that are stopping them from being successful and living a fulfilled life that they love.
A major part of what I go through with my coaching clients, is helping them to understand what their brains are telling them and how this is affecting their behaviours and the choices they make. It’s about being aware of the thoughts that pop up, how they are interpreted and their impact.
As far as I’m concerned if you have the right mindset, anything is possible. You can achieve anything. And for me, it starts with our thoughts.
The thoughts in our head or the constant chatter:
- hold us back
- make us feel stuck
- stop us from taking on exciting new opportunities
- make us say no instead of yes
- limit us from experiencing life
- restrict us in our daily life
During this one hour interactive workshop, I will show you how to manage your mind by adopting a simple and logical stepped process You will then see that the power sits with you. You will have the ability to manage your mind. This will help you see that anything is possible if you decide to take control, rather than being swept along by the chatter in your head.
Don’t just take my word for it, read the reviews I’ve received from past clients.
By the end of the hour you will:
- Know how to be more aware of the chatter and the impact it has on you.
- Know how your negative thoughts are affecting the way you show up and the results you are getting.
- Know the power behind positive thoughts and how effective this can be.
- Know how to be more conscious of your thoughts and how they can best serve you.
- Be more self aware.
- Have learnt a simple technique to help you in your daily life.
- Get plenty of tips and hints on how to manage your mind.
Who is it for?
This workshop is for you if:
- you’re fed up with feeling stuck and are ready to move forward in your life.
- you want help in getting out of your own way.
- you’re ready to feel energised, enthusiastic, and happy about life.
- you want to be happier in yourself and the direction you want to take.
If this is just what you’ve been looking for, then click the link and buy your ticket. You have three options to choose from.