If your business needs greater visibility and you want to know how a journalist does PR then you’ve come to the right place.
Scott Media has a straight talking, no nonsense approach to PR. Founder Fiona Scott is a journalist through and through and her team will work with you to leverage and maximise your visibility.
You may be considering media relations because you are:
- Worried your company, organisation or your own expertise is not visible? Or is not visible enough.
- Feeling guilty that you want to unleash your inner celebrity yet you want to do it in a sensible, authentic and mindful manner.
- You already have some celebrity status or a celebrity opportunity and you are concerned you won’t make the most of it.
- Something has happened to you which you think will make a fantastic story and you don’t know how to handle it or what steps to take.
- You are working with another PR company and you are unhappy with what they’ve done and want to explore other options.
- You know you need to market yourself and have no clue where to start.
- You often frustrated people don’t understand what you or your company does – you’re always having to explain over and over again what service, expertise, support or product you offer.
- Concerned about the fact you, your company or organisation are successful yet you are still relatively unknown in your geographical area or beyond.
- Unhappy your expertise is not being recognised or valued at a local, regional or national level.
- Troubled by the fact you’re ready to move your business to another level through marketing but you’re unsure how to do it.
- Conscious that your PR or marketing team know nothing about good PR, are unsuccessful at getting media coverage and are burying themselves in other marketing tasks to avoid engaging with the media.
The best way to think about working with Fiona – or any of her associates – is that they are the experts – experienced journalists, animators, videographers, bloggers or social media managers for you, your team and your business.
You can outsource this critical step for growth to experts so you can work on your business.
Remember, PR is not right for everyone. You may not be right for public relations – it may not suit your personality or the personality of your business right now or at all.
You need to be clear on your business goals to make a clear judgment on whether or not it’s the next right thing for you.
There are lots of ways Scott Media can work with you from a DIY approach with a monthly webinar, an online course, a PR Power Hour to a fully retained service – you choose depending on your need and budget.
PR POWER HOUR
Do you feel stuck with your PR and visibility? You think you know what you need to do and just can’t get started, or you’re overwhelmed and have no idea where to start! Would it help to have a dedicated one hour conversation with an expert on whatever it is you want to focus on?
Just imagine... you, me, plus a group of amazing business owners hanging out for the weekend in a luxurious hotel in beautiful Cheshire countryside! Bliss…
This is currently an exclusive PR & Business Retreat. As I plan to provide you with an outstanding PR & Business Retreat that's going to explode confidence in yourself, your stories, your business, to boost your visibility and help you build the business and life of your dreams.
I'm inviting up to 20 brilliant business owners to come together to work with business experts and journalists to plan their stories.
My vision is to run a high end, high quality retreat for those in business, experts, marketing managers or third sector professionals who take PR and Media Relations seriously and want to work alongside real journalists and fellow successful business owners.
Join us each month for my super affordable monthly webinar - MAXIMISE YOUR VISIBILITY
It’s a power packed webinar that will show you how to MAXIMISE your visibility & create compelling stories for your business for the coming month.
• Are you a hidden gem who dreams of becoming a household name?
• You Don't Need More Experience. You Need More Courage!
I'll cover why and how you can create 3 great stories for you and your business for the coming month which you can plan for and which you know you can achieve. You'll also get some tips around amplifying those stories to make your story visible.
Do you feel stuck with your PR and visibility? You think you know what you need to do and just can’t get started, or you’re overwhelmed and have no idea where to start!
Would it help to have a dedicated one hour conversation with an expert on whatever it is you want to focus on?
Perhaps you’re not yet ready to invest in a full PR programme at the moment, but you need help and maybe you’re curious and want to try me out first.
You may have an idea for a particular story and you just don’t know where to start.
Maybe you have a PR project or story and you really want it to work - and you need expert guidance to maximise your chance of success.
Do you need more clarity on your message – why YOUR business is different & why people should choose you – in a way that’s concise, compelling & stands out from your competitors?
Is this you?
• You’re probably a start-up or even a micro business and it’s just down to you, and you just don’t find the time to work on your business as you’re too busy working in your business.
• You know you need to elevate your visibility and you just don't know where to start!
• Perhaps you’re a marketing executive and you want to be more effective working with the media.
One thing is for sure - you absolutely need to make the best use of a small budget.
If this is you then a 1:1 PR Power Hour is perfect for you!
By the end of our 60-minutes together, you’ll leave with absolute clarity, knowing the exact next steps to take. You’ll feel completely confident to move forward & excited to crack on!
All for a total investment of just £99! (plus VAT)
PR Power Hour slots are strictly limited though & do fill up fast each month.
So if you’re ready to take the next step – here’s where you can book your PR Power Hour, straight into my diary.
You got to the stage where you’ve decided to outsource your PR so you can focus your efforts on working on your business.
If you are interested in working with me regularly, either as a retained service or a regular strategy session then let’s talk.
A half day strategy session is £450 plus VAT (three hours) and for a monthly retained service if you’re willing to invest a minimum of £450 plus vat per month then get in touch and let’s have a complimentary 30 minutes “get to know you” call or Zoom.